Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reflection


I am going to talk about my English writing. I started to write English when I was 6 years old. At that time till high school, my English writing was very bad. All those years I nearly passed in writing. It was really hard to do a good writing. When I joined Abu Dhabi Men's College, and that was in 2003, a big change happened to my writing. First, I started learning grammar, how to make letters, informal letters, emails. Also, in college, I did many writings that helped me a lot. But in the first and second years, I didn't get a good mark in writing. In the third year, I did much good writing and I did get a good mark. I think, I learnt many things about writing in college because, there were good teachers and the English course was easy to understand.
Now I'm completing my study in college and I'm sure that my English writing will improve.

163 words  

No comments:

Post a Comment